Translations.com is excited to announce that we will be sponsoring this year’s Acquia Engage on October 26–27 at the Exhibitor level. Given the events that have occurred over the last 18+ months, this is our first opportunity to engage with the whole ecosystem at once. We’re thrilled to finally expand on this valuable partnership with Acquia and to showcase the GlobalLink Connect for Drupal and Acquia adaptor.
Who We Are
Translations.com is the world’s largest provider of enterprise localization services and technology solutions. From offices in over 100 cities on six continents, we offer a full range of services in over 170 languages to clients worldwide, with more than 5,000 global organizations employing our GlobalLink® technology to simplify management of their multilingual content.
Translations.com is part of the TransPerfect family of companies, with global headquarters in New York and regional headquarters in London and Hong Kong.
GlobalLink Connect for Drupal and Acquia Cloud
As you may know, Acquia is the world’s first composable experience platform that is powered by Drupal. Drupal is an content management software that allows for easy content authoring, reliable performance, and exceptional security. Along with GlobalLink, these solutions help customers assemble and deploy digital experiences, wherever they spend their time.
Here’s what sets Acquia and Drupal apart from its competitors:
- With modularity being one of its core principles, Drupal offers flexibility and tools to help build more versatile, structured content that dynamic web experiences need.
- Drupal is also a fantastic choice for creating integrated digital frameworks. With thousands of add-ons to choose from, you can extend with one or many components to help enhance Drupal’s core abilities. No other content management software is this powerful and scalable!
- Drupal is an open-source software, meaning anyone can download, use, work on, and share it with others. It is distributed under the terms of the and there are zero licensing fees. Drupal will always be free.
Learn more about this unique integration with our GlobalLink Connect for Drupal and Acquia adaptor in this video.
We have over 38 Drupal customers utilizing this connector and over nine years of experience. GlobalLink Connect for Drupal provides users with a powerful solution to initiate, automate, control, track, and complete all facets of the translation process.
Through this unique integration, Drupal customers and Acquia Cloud users have access to a comprehensive platform. This allows users to manage enterprise content for markets around the globe.
Some of the benefits Drupal and Acquia customers can expect out of the box include:
Top Features of GlobalLink Connect for Drupal
GlobalLink Connect for Drupal includes the following capabilities —all are available to Acquia Cloud users:
- Scheduled or on-demand translations through seamless integration
- On-demand dashboard view of translation spend and other KPIs
- Internal or external vendor management
- Flexible workflows with machine translation, human translation, or both
- Rapid ROI by reducing IT involvement and project management overhead
Curious about GlobalLink Connect’s Drupal integration? Book a demo with us.
Join Us at Acquia Engage 2021
Acquia Engage 2021 kicks off October 26. There, you can experience two jam-packed days full of expert insights, shared experiences, and radical innovation. Translations.com’s premium booth will feature live chat interaction, on-demand videos, and downloadable content that further explores our seamless integration with Drupal. Register today for free.