10 Mind Blowing International SEO Statistics
In 2021, the need for search engine optimization (SEO) increased quickly. With businesses going virtual and moving content and sales online, SEO helped open an array of doors. Now, in 2022, SEO is at an all-time high, as even the most traditional businesses realize they need to accelerate their shift to digital.
As experts in the industry, the team at TPT Digital can tell you firsthand that SEO is the most viable and cost-effective way to both understand and reach customers in key moments. You probably know that already, but have you taken your SEO to the next level? SEO can certainly improve a website’s overall searchability and visibility, but what other real value does it offer?
See for yourself, as we share some of the most astonishing SEO statistics we’ve seen this year.
Your Voice Matters
- Seventy-five percent of voice-enabled speaker owners use voice search weekly to find local companies near them, so it’s important to make sure your keywords align with voice search terms.
- Local SEO can help businesses better reach people searching with their voice.
- Mobile voice-related searches are three times more likely to be locally based than text.
Is Your Content Optimized?
- SEO can increase the business value of a blog visit by 429%.
- Seventy-two percent of online marketers describe content creation as their most effective SEO tactic.
- Organic traffic from SEO is more than 1,000% higher than organic traffic from social media.
- Pages with videos are 53% more likely to be displayed on page one of Google search results.
- Seventy-five percent of website visitors never go beyond the first page of search results.
- Sixty-one percent of B2B marketers stated that SEO and organic traffic generate more leads than any other marketing initiative.
- Google currently has 92.47% of the search engine market.
- EU search engine Startpage claims to be the world's most private search engine.
- Baidu, the leading search engine for users in China, holds almost 15% of the global search engine market share, second to Google.
If you would like to discuss your SEO strategy and how we can help you take it global, contact us here.