Rules of the Game
1) Row/column numbering will be assigned at random at 4pm ET on Friday, February 10th. Please check back to see your grid's numbers.
2) To determine each winner, the last digit of each team's score at the end of each quarter is plotted on the grid. For example, if the score at the end of the first quarter is Kansas City leading 7-6, then the person occupying the square referenced by Kansas City 7, Philadelphia 6 is the 1st quarter winner. If the score at halftime is Philadelphia leading 13-7, then the person occupying the square referenced by Philadelphia 3, Kansas City 7 is the 2nd quarter winner.
3) Winners are determined at the end of the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and Final. You are not limited to one prize. However, if a winning square in the grid is vacant, that particular prize will not be awarded.
4) A maximum of one square per person is allowed. In the event that a participant registers for more than one square, even if they are on different grids, only the first registered square will count.
5) While we welcome you to invite professional colleagues and contacts to the game, we ask that you limit referrals to your close business network only. TransPerfect reserves the right to invalidate entries from personal email addresses or from individuals who are unable to name the TransPerfect representative who invited them to play.