How It Works
DataForce utilizes its global footprint in over 46 countries to build your personalized experience and collect the data you need through piloted, situational, and custom user studies.
While AI relies heavily on data gathering and analytics to improve models, it must also gather data on user responses. DataForce user studies allow clients to collect data on how well their products and technology work, both in the real world and in targeted scenarios. DataForce works with our clients to understand their goals and gathers data in the most efficient way possible to optimize user studies.
The process starts with a detailed client discussion to understand the parameters of the study:
- Is there a specific language or spoken accent to use?
- Should the study take place in a specific region of the world?
- Will the study target a single demographic or a range of demographics?
- Is there a specific technology or competitor to evaluate—a phone, smart speaker, car, or other IoT device?
- Are there specific security protocols that need to be followed?
- How controlled does the study environment need to be?
- What are the specifications and setup of the study environment?
- What type of data is to be collected, and how will it be analyzed?
We've partnered with thousands of companies around the world. View a selection of our customer stories below to learn more about how DataForce has helped clients excel in the global marketplace.
Automotive: User Study
Multilingual Voice Recordings
Predictive Text App
Adverse Event Detection
Onboard 0-1000 annotators within weeks of project kickoff, leveraging a global community of over 1.3 million contributors
Your data is secure with SSAE 16 SOC 2, ISO 27001, HIPAA & GDPR
Integrate directly with the DataForce annotation platform, yours or a third party of your preference
Let's work together!
Fill out the form and DataForce team member will response shortly