Content Authoring & Management
Structured Content Management
TransPerfect has two divisions within our global family of companies dedicated to structured content management XML / DITA content solutions. Both platforms are robust, scalable, and are being actively supported, developed, and improved. Depending on your organizations specific needs we encourage you to consider both platforms as we feel confident that you’ll find that at least one of them will meet your requirements.
Through TransPerfect’s Vasont Systems division, we offer workshops and consulting services for content management and related topics (e.g., XML, SGML, DITA). You can have direct access to experts that can assist with all aspects of content management strategy, including:
- Analyze CMS strategy to provide suggestions for improvement or training
- Explore the potential for integrations with other business systems to increase efficiency
- Review your CMS configuration to maximize content reuse to save authoring time and lower translation costs
- Create multi-departmental workflows to more effectively share content
Lean on our consultants either pre-implementation to determine strategy or to analyze a live setup.
ABREVE Content Authoring and Optimization
Accuracy and consistency is important for effective technical documentation, online help, training, reference materials, web-based support. What’s not as often considered is the acute need to be concise. TransPerfect’s ABREVE solution was created by our ArchiText division to help content authors create and manage content across formats and languages.
ABREVE is a patent-pending content globalization solution that:
- Reduces source text volume
- Dramatically lowers localization and deployment costs
- Greatly improves consistency and raises content usability
- Streamlines the multilingual content delivery process
By working with the original content, ABREVE is a source-to-source process that combines globalized writing, editing, and content structuring techniques with state-of-the-art translation memory (TM) tools. The result is maximum usability for your content and much lower printing and localization costs.
To learn more about ABREVE, contact one of our content authoring consultants here.