We offer an unrivalled range of bespoke, flexible videogames services including localization, player support, community management, cybersecurity and penetration testing, localization testing, console compliance testing, focus testing, tool development, art design, game writing, CERO age rating consultancy, GDPR consultancy and voice-over recording to over 1000 well-known global games developers and publishers. We achieve this by staying at the forefront of technology, immersing ourselves fully in global gaming culture and trends, and recruiting the most qualified, dynamic talent in the industry through our instinct for aligning ourselves with the most passionate gaming professionals out there.
We pride ourselves on our flexibility and dedication in providing a comprehensive range of services to take thorough care of our clients’ games from conception to release and beyond. With offices all over the world, we’ve positioned ourselves perfectly to develop an in-depth understanding of every facet of gaming culture. However, we’re also avid, passionate gamers. Our love for the gaming industry fuels everything we do and gives us the crucial knowledge of just how to bring games to wider audiences worldwide.
QA Tester, Gaming Solutions
The QA Tester is passionate about Video Games industry and possesses at least basic knowledge about Gaming Quality Assurance and Software Testing. Their main role will be manual test execution and/or executing automated scripts as instructed by the Test Lead.
The QA Tester will report to QA Manager or Test Lead.
- Testing video games to identify and isolate issues impacting the overall gaming user experience.
- Follow and complete Test Cases and/or Checklists to perform targeted testing and execute relevant testing processes and procedures.
- Reporting and verifying issues found during testing using different databases.
- Writing bug descriptions following company standards and client specifications.
- Working as part of a team, communicating, sharing knowledge and further testing information through provided shared chat channels.
- Complete all other tasks that are deemed appropriate for the role and assigned under the project.
Essential skills and experience required:
- Good command of the English language. (Instructions, testing documentation, team communications will all be in English)
- Excellent attention to detail, “Can do” attitude, as well as great work ethics.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work well under pressure.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office suite.
- Passion for the video games industry.
- Understanding of digital technologies (mobile, tablets, browser tools, etc.).
Interested? We want to hear from you!
Apply with your CV and a brief cover letter to email@example.com