GlobalLink manages all the moving parts of the translation management process
For almost three decades, GlobalLink, our translation management system, has helped the world’s leading organizations simplify the process of creating, managing, and deploying global content. Over time, we've continued to innovate our technology to meet the growing business needs of our clients. Today, over 90% of clients achieve ROI in less than 12 months, and the average GlobalLink client realizes over 50% in cost, timeline, and translation management savings.
GlobalLink clients eliminate time-consuming translation tasks by centralizing the localization process and reducing project management time. GlobalLink provides clients with the automation and efficiency they need to meet their growing business needs, now and into the future.
Optimize your international presence. Let GlobalLink be your preferred translation management system.
GlobalLink Translation Management
- Automate everything from project creation to delivery: create, submit, track, approve, review, download, and archive translation projects.
- Track project information online—no need to track projects through email or send multiple iterations of documents and files.
- Customize your dashboards with all your required information.
- Integrate GlobalLink with any back-end system to automate content submission and delivery.
- Incorporate the key internal and external stakeholders involved in your review process into one work area
- Accelerate the content review process while maintaining auditable workflows and version control.
- Capture all translations, revisions, and comments in a central platform, reducing turnaround times.
- Streamline glossary creation, translation, approval, and sharing.
- Integrate approved terminology into a collaborative glossary accessible by all project team members and translation resources in real time.
- Maintain consistent branding across all markets and languages.
- GlobalLink’s integrated translation memory tracks all of your translations, so you don’t have to pay for the same content twice.
- Reduce costs while improving overall consistency, as the benefits increase over time and translation memory assets grow.
- Improve time to market with faster translations.