Staffing / Recruiting
When high call volumes dictate that you need to staff additional call center agents, TransPerfect’s specialty recruiting teams can provide hand-selected talent to meet your needs. Whether your needs are for full-time, part-time, seasonal, and/or contract engagements, and whether or not they include a language requirement, TransPerfect can help. With over 20 years’ experience and an extensive network of thousands of linguists and interpreters, TransPerfect has unparalleled access to a qualified pool of candidates to supplement your internal human resources and recruiting efforts and ensure that you are never understaffed or overwhelmed.
Multilingual Staffing & Recruiting
TransPerfect’s worldwide network of rigorously tested professional linguists gives us access to some of the most qualified and sought-after bilingual and multilingual talent available. Whether you are looking to fill a full-time, permanent position with a language requirement or simply staff a temporary need, TransPerfect’s specialized recruiters are experts at matching top-quality talent to your business objectives.
- Language capability screening
- Comprehensive background checks
- Worldwide network and reach
Leading consumer product, retail, luxury, hospitality, and lifestyle organizations each possess at least one unique and valuable asset: their brand. When that brand is expanded across international borders, the challenge of reviewing, monitoring, and approving content sourced from a combination of external vendors, internal resources, and in-country reviewers can be daunting. That’s why TransPerfect pioneered the Brand Captains program, which includes staffing individuals responsible solely for brand management in the localization process. Each Brand Captain has access to a range of solutions in order to ensure branded materials retain their integrity—anywhere in the world.
- Testing for translators, editors, copywriters, and reviewers
- Direct collaboration with client brand management and creative teams
- GlobalLink terminology, workflow, and review management technologies
- Alignment of globally dispersed resources to keep materials on-brand and on-message
With four primary modes of review services conducted by TransPerfect-staffed professionals, our managed review options can be customized to meet your specific requirements.
- 100% remote review through a hosted platform (like Relativity)
- 100% on-site review where the professionals work at either a secure TransPerfect facility or a client-designated site
- Hybrid document reviews where training and case briefings are done on-site and then reviewers operate remotely throughout the duration of the engagement
- Managed review, which is conducted 100% on-site at a secure TransPerfect facility in conjunction with our Relativity offering to monitor, report, and manage workflows. TLS project management teams manage these engagements.
Call Center Staffing
When high call volumes dictate that you need to staff additional call center agents, TransPerfect’s specialty recruiting teams can provide hand-selected talent to meet your needs. Whether your needs are for full-time, part-time, seasonal, and/or contract engagements, and whether or not they include a language requirement, TransPerfect can help with over 20 years experience and an extensive network.