TransPerfect offers consecutive interpretation services in over 170 languages. Commonly used in one-on-one or small group settings, our consecutive interpreters maintain strict standards of professionalism and possess exceptional linguistic and interpersonal skills to help facilitate interactions between two (and sometimes more) languages.
Generally used for large conferences or meetings and/or environments where two or more languages are required, simultaneous interpretation is a much more complex and strenuous process than consecutive interpretation. Interpreters sit in an isolated booth, listen to the speaker through a headset, and speak the translation into a microphone, which is wirelessly transmitted to headsets worn by audience members. Sometimes referred to as U.N. style interpretation, this service requires trained interpreters and specialized equipment, all of which can be provided by TransPerfect.
TransPerfect’s Conference Services group provides everything you need to make your global meetings successful, including:
- On-site interpretation services (simultaneous, consecutive, whispered, escort)
- American Sign Language (ASL) interpretation, both in person and via video conferencing
- Assistive listening for hearing-impaired audience members
- Document translation for meeting and conference materials
- On-site coordinators and meeting planners
- Registration website localization
- Audio and video transcription
- Interpretation equipment rental
Each meeting is assigned to a specialty event manager within TransPerfect who acts as an extension of your event planning team. Our top priority is ensuring that your meetings run smoothly and accomplish their objectives. For a conference services consultation, contact us HERE.
TransPerfect provides over-the-phone interpretation (OPI) services in over 170 languages, allowing you to overcome any language barrier in seconds. While many leading OPI companies use networks of overseas or at-home interpreters, the vast majority of calls that TransPerfect handles are routed to our US-based call centers in Tempe, Arizona. These facilities are fully secure and access-controlled, and no effort is spared to ensure the highest standards of professionalism and the most attractive and productive work environment.
Video Remote Interpretation
With an advanced web-access video solution, TransPerfect’s video remote interpretation (VRI) solutions enable voice, voice/video conference, and group collaboration sessions between client representatives, qualified language interpreters, and non-English-speaking customers/stakeholders. TransPerfect’s VRI solutions are completely device-independent, and connections can be made virtually anywhere and on any device with an internet connection, including desktop and laptop computers, tablet devices, and smart phones.
Call Center Solutions / YOUR Agent
With TransPerfect’s YOUR Agent program, organizations can fill interim or ongoing needs for both English-only and bilingual call center agents without hiring additional staff. YOUR Agent members can:
- Act as first-level phone support
- Assist with customer support, Q&A, order taking, promotional campaigns, and other activities
- Answer and/or initiate calls in any language of your choosing
- Work directly into your CRM or database applications
- Serve as failover resources in conjunction with your existing pool of agents